Animals

Jeremiah LOVES animals. Lately, he has been finding all kinds of animals around outside. He loves them, hugs them and carries them around with him. The only thing he has a hard time with is being gentle. Jeremiah doesn't know his own strength yet.
On Easter Sunday Jeremiah was on the back deck throwing a garden snake by it's tale, last week Jeremiah excitedly brought me a snapping turtle and the day after that had fun playing with a frog.
Jeremiah loved his turtle. He carried it around in a white ice cream bucket and loved to hold him. I think he held the turtle a bit too tight because every time Jeremiah picked the turtle up it would urinate. Jeremiah thought it was funny that the "water" came out of the turtle; he liked using his turtle as a water gun.
 Jeremiah has shown me an appreciation for all living things. I'm so glad that Heavenly Father gave us such a beautiful world full of all kinds of animals.




3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you put your blog on FB so I know what it is! Your little guy is adorable!!! It looks like your cute little family is doing great!:)
    -MaryAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, i've always wanted a turtle! he's adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ariann,

    I saw you post on facebook about your blog so I came on over to check it out. Jeremiah is adorable and he sounds like such a fun little guy. I wish we could get our boys together to play, Will would love it! Glad to see you guys are doing well- miss you and love you! Hope we can see you sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete