Skills

We have all been given talents and it's our job to develop them and use them to build up the Kingdom of God. I have always wondered what my talents were and how I could develop them. I have found that we cannot know or understand what our talents are unless we are willing to try things and pray for help. Heavenly Father has given us everything that we have and will continue to bless us with more things as we ask for them and work for them. 
Something that I have always desired to have and have always admired about my father is his talent and ability to create. He can make anything. Since I was a small girl my dad was making up stories, games, toys, drawings, designs, programs, and much more. I loved and still love watching him and learning from him. 

I know that these graphics look very simple but it actually took me quite a while to do. This is the poster I made for Sam's local High School Basketball Team. 



Thanks for teaching me daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment