I love me some Jeremiah

Jeremiah was having a rough day yesterday. He seemed to be quite fussy for no apparent reason. We tried EVERYTHING but, nothing seemed to be working. So, we decided to take his two favorite things and combine them into one. His first favorite thing is water. Jeremiah was born loving water and even smiled during his first bath at the hospital. His second favorite thing is being outside; he really likes watching bugs, animals, and cars. So, we took his bathtub outside and let him play in his birthday-suite. I don't know if I've ever seen him have more fun. I let him play until the water got cold. Maybe 2 hours. I am tucking away this little trick for the next time he's fussy but, I'm sure it wont work again. That's just how babies roll.
I've been teaching Jeremiah some sign language. He can say "more" and can kind of say "please". I have found that the fastest way to get him to learn is by sticking some bits of banana bread in front of him. He knows he can't touch it until he makes the right sign. What a smart cookie!
We're still waiting for Jeremiah to crawl. He's been sitting up for almost 2 months now but just finds that he can get where he wants to by rolling instead of crawling. It's pretty funny to watch. But, we hope he'll crawl by the time Chris's family reunion comes around so that he can show off his new tricks to his grandma and grandpa Clark.

No comments:

Post a Comment